Any adult, 18 years or older, who is interested in studying the Bible
and Bible-related subjects, is invited to seek admission to this Institute.
Starting Your Program at Brookes Bible Institute
1. All programs can be started at the beginning of each semester.
2. Please read the catalog thoroughly and
Contact the School with any questions.
3. First-time students should fill out My Life With Christ and
the Request for Admission for someone Seeking a Degree or a Not Seeking a Degree.
These form may be by mail or presented in person at the school.
4. Call the school to arrange an appointment with an advisor.
An appointment is not required for satellite students.
5. Read the "Program Requirements" and know which
program you are going to seek to complete.
6. Map out with the advisor what program requirements are to be
achieved for that semester. It is very helpful to have all transcripts
sent to the school before the appointment with the advisor.
You are now ready to register for classes.
How To Register for Classes
4. Examine the Class Schedule and choose courses.
5. On the "Registration"
form, fill in the courses and the times
they are offered. Fill out the registration form completely.
6. If you register by mail or on our website, the forms must be received
by registration week and must be accompanied with the fees.
7. Fees to be paid at registration include:
Registration and Student Fee ...... See Course Schedule
* Credit Hour cost....................... See Course Schedule
** Each Graduation fee........................ As this applies.
See the school administration for details.
8. Previously enrolled students may also register by
mail. Follow steps 2 through 6.
* Subject to change without notification.
** The Graduation/Certificate fee and the Cap and Gown fee must be paid when registering for the semester preceding graduation.